In this current health crisis and continuing spread of Coronavirus, I wanted to reiterate the current Government guidelines and explain what we are doing to keep you as safe as possible.
We want to reassure you that the health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 and as we hear more about the Coronavirus we want to assure you that health, hygiene and safety is at the forefront of our care. We are following government advice and recommendations set out by Public Health England to ensure your safety.
What we are doing:
- Everyone attending appointments will be asked to use hand sanitiser/wash their hands on arrival and at the end of their treatment
- All of our staff are thoroughly washing their hands or using hand sanitiser before and after every treatment and when they arrive and leave the premises.
- All surfaces, equipment, chairs, basins, door handles and bathroom sink, taps and toilets are being thoroughly disinfected throughout the day
- All towels and blankets are washed on a hot wash and are replaced between clients.
What you can do:
- If you have a new cough, a fever (however mild), breathing difficulties or symptoms of flu PLEASE contact us to reschedule your appointment. DO NOT attend your appointment and follow current guidelines to self-isolate at home for seven days. This also applies if you have been in close contact with anybody who has any of the above symptoms. There will obviously be no fee for anybody who reschedules at late notice due to this.
- If you are unsure whether or not to attend your appointment, please call the salon.
- If you have arrived back from anywhere with a high virus transmission rate, please contact the salon to reschedule. These are uncertain times and we need to trust and support each other.